ESI Software Germany GmbH
Link zur Homepage
As a replacement for a maternity leave, ESI Group is looking for a Technical Writer for 6 months as soon as possible. If you wish to be part of a dynamic technical writing team and looking towards innovation, come and join us!
Technical Writer (f/m/d)
ESI Software -
Anglistik, Germanistik, Journalistik, Publizistik
- Collect the necessary information from R&D, Support, Validation, Marketing and Packaging teams to update ESI’s product manuals (Release Notes, Reference Manuals, User’s Guides, Installation Guides, …)
- Ensure on-time delivery of the final documentation packages
- Be responsible for the good quality of the user documentation:
- Correctness of spelling, grammar, terminology, etc. (proofreading)
- Content enhancement to provide user-oriented and readable content
- Implementation of the corporate visual identity to the manuals
- You have a Master Degree in Technical Writing or equivalent, or you have experience in a similar technical writing position.
- You have strong knowledge in HTML and CSS (experience with MadCap Flare is a bonus)
- You master MS Office tools, Adobe Acrobat, and have some knowledge on project management tools such as Confluence, Jira and Redmine.
- You have excellent English writing skills.
- You have some basic scientific knowledge and understand the elementary physics principles.
- You are curious, autonomous, and have a critical mind.
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Modern and well-equipped offices
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit and drinks (hot drinks, water)
English - Deutsch
Dauer: 6 months
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. ESI has developed a unique proficiency in helping industrial manufacturers replace physical tests and prototypes by digital ones, allowing them to virtually manufacture, assemble, test and pre-certify their future products. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results. IC.IDO is the virtual reality platform within ESI. It is the leading software for targeted, interactive, immersive visual decision-making.
Erbringung von Beratungsleistungen auf dem Gebiet der Informationstechnologie, Hardwareberatung, Sonstige Softwareentwicklung